Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Security settings

Started by b3rs3rk3r [3003770] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
b3rs3rk3r [3003770]

I usually play connected to my home wi-fi or mobile network, noticed that I'm getting this message while connected to my mobile network which I use on a daily basis:

 

"The IP address you're currently on has not frequently been used by this account in the past. To access your security panel please login to your account on one of your regular devices or networks."

 

Can't access security settings due to this. Any way I can resolve this?! 

 

Device: samsung SM-A505FN Android: 11 App version: 2.2.3

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

There's no way to override that restriction, it is a safety measure against phishing. You can see for yourself here that the IP address that you are using has changed. The system takes several days to "learn" that this is your regular IP address, if you want to access the security panel from your new IP address, you will have to wait a couple of weeks at least.

 

Thanks!