Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spec Ops: The Line

Started by Le_Mike [3336226] on in Gaming.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Le_Mike [3336226]

I'm honestly wondering if anyone else knows about this game, it's not a bad game, but unfortunately it isn't sold on Steam anymore due to licensing issues, so if anyone knows about it, let me know what you liked/hated about it cause I'm curious on the public opinion of it 

-VB- [1767818]

I loved it. Long time since I played it but I thoroughly enjoyed the story an gameplay.

 

Def worth getting. Still got my X360 copy.