Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat issues on mobile

Started by meowmeowgold [3307942] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
meowmeowgold [3307942]

For several days my faction chat and DMs have not been working on mobile. The tabs were there but wouldn't open. Global and trade were working, and people would open up but not let me select any chat. 

 

Today I tried clearing cookies and it made it worse. Now faction chat, global, and trade tabs won't appear and people is blank when I open it. 

 

I'm using Chrome on Android. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I assume you have more than 2k chat connections and have cycled out public channels from the list. I will ask Constantin to check.

 

 

Thanks!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I believe this issue should be resolved for you a little while ago. Please let me know if you are still facing this issue.

 

Thanks!