Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reviving suggestion

Started by Robodashy [2602528] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Robodashy [2602528]

For inactive accounts (90+ days) and revive settings set to "no one": allow Healers with a skill of 75+ the ability to revive these accounts for a higher energy cost.

Benefit is that impatient people would pay extra to have a mission target revived (I would), and you wouldn't annoy the playerbase by not respecting their settings.

 

I'd suggest an option for active accounts, but that would ruin RW

Grumpster [2678266]

Imo I would just change it so that an account that's inactive for 60/90 days automatically has it's revive setting set to everyone. If a player has been inactive for 3 months I'm sure they're not going to mind if people revive them from the hospital.