Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Returning item bug

Started by Travis_Walker [2439498] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

Travis_Walker [2439498]

The last couple days I've found a zip wallet at the bottom of my inventory and used it like normal, thinking I just had one leftover from scavenging the dump. But this has happened a for a couple more days after I've stopped scavenging that much and I don't pickpocket.

It doesn't change much but I figured I should say something.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You are founding a zip wallet in the dump that you are opening. There's no duplication.

 

 

Thanks!