Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(HM) new factoin recruitment

Started by nduqman [3423213] on in Faction Recruitment.

1 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 52892 ×1

nduqman [3423213]

Hi everyone I'm a new player in this game it's been 2months and I realized that the a companies and factions that are strong I wished I could make my own so that I can hold power in the city and that's when I got lucky and hit a jackpot on slots so I made a faction and a business in this forum I wish to invite players who have the same dream for this game I'm not only recruiting high level players only I'm  also recruiting new players even level 1 because when they grow stronger they will be trustworthy for me to give them all the companies I will be making to them

And make my name known throughout torn so if you are interested pls join let's get stronger together 🙏💪

 

 

 

https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=52892

 

 

If this is not the original link just msg me 

 

 

Another thing I have already made a gun shop company after it's develops I will give it to a trustworthy member the companies will belong to the faction so we can have more money to buy good quality items and rq weapons pls join the is currently no members in both faction and business (let's rule torn city) I also need a level 80 to hundred to be a co-leader and help make a stronger faction 

 

Mentions: HELL MASTERS [52892]