HELL MASTERS factoin branches
I'm new in the ge but I thought about being a strong player in the game but I realized that I can not do it alone here is an easy thing I thought I could do I would make a faction for any faction that is interested in working with me here is my plan a strong /backer faction /a money faction / drug faction / traveler faction /new recruitment faction. Let me explain each of these faction how would they help you with your factoin
-first a backer faction the main faction would have only high levels starting from lvl50-lvl100
- Secondly Money faction it's will be a secondary faction where the would be players able to reveal stats /bust you out of jail / reviving /bounty hunters and
Faction company directors
-third most important part of the plan drug faction focuses on drugs to provide all the faction with drugs we will be taking money from the money factoin and buying every kind of drugs so that we can provide faction members with 5 drugs every week and doing happy jumps so we can boost the power of the whole factoin
-fourth traveling faction here we are focusing on faction members who buy will be buying cheap items like edvds and other important items we will also be looking for other helpful items in torn to help us build a strong family factoin
- new player factoin will be focusing on new players who will join the faction and make them stronger by training them giving them advises and this will need a discord to make it easy because we will need members focusing on each path like being a stats reviler /lawyer /reviver /attackers /company directors. so that our faction can have equal members on each branch
-quality faction will focus on items that have a good quality eg /books/RW weapons and other special items
Pls DM me if you are willing to make this plan successful and I think we would need 2-4 factoin leaders to make this I will make all the faction branches and give to you so you can assign some you tDM me if you are interested in joining my plan as a faction leader who is also leading a faction I'm also recruiting for my business and faction
I'm sure many may say I'm crazy because may give someone the company and he will not give any money to the faction but don't worry the would be many of us he will not enjoy playing torn he will be attacked every time he is out of hospitalrust to be