Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5M for trash

Started by APeach [3440650] on in Fun & Games.

5 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

APeach [3440650] ×1

APeach [3440650]

I recently bought a display case for myself. But it did not bring me pleasure;(

And I decided to make a mini-game. send me any unnecessary junk except armor, primary, secondary and melee weapon and get a chance to win 5 million.

I will put these items on display case and will never take them from there (unless you decide to buy them at a high price).

the chances of winning will be equal to the The sum of the value of the items that the player sent me

items are accepted until December 15th, after which I will summarize the results and choose the winner randomly

 

 

-------I will record people here-------

Shakenbacon159 - 207207$

impmaster - 45526$

ElektrikHeat - 43279$

OdenWilliams - 2030$

Alison96 - 221$

 

----------------------------------------------

Sorry my english bad

 

ElektrikHeat [2840945]

You sent 25x Bottle Cap to APeach with the message: junk for your display case
You sent 9x Bucket to APeach with the message: for your display case
You sent 10x Car Battery to APeach with the message: for your display case
You sent 20x Cell Phone to APeach with the message: for your display case
You sent 15x Cosmetics Case to APeach with the message: for your display case

Mentions: APeach [3440650]