Out of curosity, how many faction positions can you have?
Faction Positions
Started by shannonshadow [3496123] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- VladBull [2321305] Committee
· 4 likes ·
sounds like someone's trying to get the vault keys early.
our vault is empty. I was just curious really.
Realistically the less positions you have, the easier it is for leadership to manage. There are a lot of ways to make members feel special, foster community, and ensure everyone's having fun and rank security, I don't think, is one or them.
i just wanted a number but maybe it is infinite. i wasnt planning on making a million positions. obviously it wouldnt make sense.
Oc guy
Bank
All access
Shit heads with no access at all
Usual access
I would not recommend many positions. A faction vault was scammed because leader accidentally put wrong person in vault access position. The leader then forgot to change it back for months. Then the guy emptied the vault
I know it was just a therohetical question is all.
I assume somewhere the game may break trying to load all the data on the control panel page, my guess would be ~100k but ofc I've never seen anyone test it :P At a certain point you'll definitely start noticing lag on that page at the very least (and probably piss ched off xD) but idk maybe they implemented a 100 role limit (to match 100 members, each person getting a unique role?)
that would certainly make a lot of sense. I just kind of assumed someone tried to break the game.