Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reviving completed!

Started by Discoball [2763691] on in Achievements.

10 replies · 171 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
34
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Discoball [2763691]

I decided after Halloween that I would work on getting my revive skill maxed and achieve the merits.

 

I picked a good time to work on it as I managed to get 3rd in TTT for revives too!

 

In just 35 days (would have been 33 if not for 2 ODs!) I've hit 100 revive skill.

 

13:15:59 - 22/11/24 You were awarded the honor: Second Chance

05:49:48 - 15/11/24 You were awarded the honor: Florence Nightingale

08:03:30 - 06/11/24 You were awarded the honor: Miracle Worker

 

 

Massive thanks to Emergency Room for giving me a spot, and the encouragement to keep going. 

 

If I've revived you, thanks for helping me get there! And if I failed to revive you, sorry 🤭

Discoball [2763691]

Hahah, it's taken me 3 world tiger days to get to 75 and I think I'm going to stick there - unless I can make it non-comtinous days 😂

TheFelineHealer [3336084]

Woot woot! Oh yeah! Another 100 skill reviver in Torn! 

:: disco dances in pure excitement :: 

 

Congrats on the 3rd place in TTT for Revives BTW! 1,340 ain't nothing to scuff at.