He keeps blocking and blocking me just so he can send me more heart felt messeges!🥰🥰🥰🥰[image: cdn.discordapp.com][image: cdn.discordapp.com][image: cdn.discordapp.com]
He calls me mentally challenged lol
Started by Evan-Ross [3259219] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
He keeps blocking and blocking me just so he can send me more heart felt messeges!🥰🥰🥰🥰[image: cdn.discordapp.com][image: cdn.discordapp.com][image: cdn.discordapp.com]
He calls me mentally challenged lol
Why are you talking to so many people?? Damn
I don't know
I checked my Care-o-meter 2000, and got no readings. Changed the batteries, and still nothing...
Do yourself a favor. Block him and then you’ll never know when he tries to contact you again.
I demand posts cost 30 points with 1 year of service minimum!
Nah I like him. Arguing is on of the only fun things here. But if he chooses to keep me blocked then fine.