Since I’m an Army Private , who’s my leadership? How do I get promoted?
Chain of Command
Started by Mobbosstony [3520364] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 5 likes ·
I am. Please forward 63.25% of your accounts total earnings to me.
City jobs dont have actual leadership structures, you don't actually work with other players in city jobs. You can get promoted when you have high enough working stats and enough job points by clicking the "get promotion" link
I am.
Please forward 63.25% of your accounts total earnings to me.
I am the co-leader so send me 30%
As Army Quartermaster, the remaining 6.75% goes to me.