Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Yap sesh

Started by Grumpelson [3513665] on in General Discussion.

21 replies · 657 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Grumpelson [3513665]

guys im a lil high rn but can I just say that I love this game, its literally so cool. I tried for a really long time to get into things like this, world of warcraft and other such mmorpg's but the hype of torn is just so real. I dont know why because is physically so much less reactive but for some reason the game is just pulling me in and not letting go of my usually short attention spam. 

 

like the crimes are so cool, and so complex as well. the fact that each crime has specific mechanics makes it so immersive and there's f**king lore. like that one guy arrogant nudist or something who's just this like lvl 100 player that you can't attack the he's online but is used by thousands of players to grind xp. its just cool

 

yap sesh over sorry.

Shooby [2510470]

bröther you have had an account for barely a week. 

Glad your enjoying it but stick around a little bit and the cracks show.

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

I love this game also. since I found it, i have trouble getting away from it.  it is addicting AF.

 

you being noob may I suggest a little light reading while you still buzzing.

 

Baldr's Basic Advice

 

Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ | Tutorials & Guides…

 

George_1000's New Player Tips | Tutorials & Guides | TORN

 

"What do I do now?" Beginner Reference | Tutorials &…

 

if you have questions just ask..... in the Questions and Answers forum  

Mentions: "What do I do now?" Beginner Reference · Baldr's Basic Advice · George_1000's New Player Tips · Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ

Klln [3116792]

Well let's hope this post doesn't kill your desire to keep going. Lots of people like to pounce on noobs foolish enough to post in GD. The lore is a dumpster fire if I have ever seen one, but that is super fitting for Torn City. Hope you can hold that enthusiasm for another 10 years, because nothing happens fast here.

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

what are we in the 90's? no one does crack anymore, its weed meth and fentanyl. 

 

I'd say weed from how happy OP is. they got some dipped and dusted joints on the market that will plant you in the couch so hard you start growing roots.

Whom [1832980]

You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... on weed? Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO.