I'm finding on occassion that the API is returning different results.
This is both the ItemMarket endpoint and the Bazaar endpoint
Example below
https://api.torn.com/v2/market/399/itemmarket?key=[Key]&bonus=Any&offset=0
On occassion the total records returned differs. For example, currently it returns 121, however after enough calls, it can return several less - such as 119.
It's very difficult to replicate.
On the flip side
https://api.torn.com/user/[profileID]?selections=bazaar&key=[Key]&comment=TryItPage
I've found that the above, can return different data. I thought I was going crazy and wrote a log to see and prove that it's not actually me. Please see attached image
Apologies, I attached a lot of data to ensure I wasn't going mad. however 'CValue' causes the ping - which is effectively how much is sold, but the next call has that value in it.
This person has been inactive for over a day, so I know they aren't delisting and relisting.
I know this issue also isn't exclusive to me, I've had other users building scripts having the same issue.