Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Burglary Bug

Started by MissLoopyLou [3118416] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Casing fails can remove the property, I will recommend you to read the outcome text to understand why that happened.

 

Thanks!

mahir_r [2747394]

The one I read just now said “… it’s too busy to case right now”

 

I interpret that as a standard 1 hour cooldown then return for another look around, however much like OP it did disappear.

 

I can see another world where it’s such a busy self storage that casing will always be dangerous, but can the language be changed to help differentiate?

 

I seem to get this issue on self storage mainly as well, so a little voice in me keeps saying self storage is bugged. I can also just be unlucky with RNG giving me the shit outcome at a high rate, but is it something you can quickly look at?