Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I need help.

Started by World_Walker [3461299] on in Missions.

4 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
World_Walker [3461299]

Can somebody set two bounties on some random noob accounts that haven't been logged into for years so I can do a Duke mission that wants me to claim two bounties?

 

Most people on the bounty list are way higher level than I am and the ones that are around my level just hit me with a diamond knife and do all my health in one attack.

chaoticsoldier [2752977]

You can usually find some easy bounties on the last few pages.  I PM'd you the usernames and profile links for some targets that you will probably be able to defeat.
Not sure if the bounties will still be up when you're next online though.