Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ripped

Started by Tyrech [2091318] on in Achievements.

8 replies · 206 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
44
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Player 2091318 [2091318] ×1

Tyrech [2091318]

Not sure this really counts as an achievement. I know a lot of people are getting this in under 5 years without using more Xanax (even without SSL gym) and I'm about about 4.5 (+/- 2.5) years old. If they had the SSL unlocked now it would be close to 4.03 years total age for them.

 

That being said, after 2584 days of playing Torn I've finally achieved one of my goals and became ripped (real pic below).

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

I'd like to take some time to thank my biggest inspiration in this game. You make me a better player each day and without you I probably wouldn't still be playing this game. The day I start to SE, you'll be the first one I'll send a parachute to <3. You're the goat. I'd also like to thank all my friends, family and faction mates but to a lesser degree :p

 

And for those wondering, 10b isn't even currently enough to break into the top #1200 anymore :'(

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: my biggest inspiration [2091318]