Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is CT bugged?

Started by _Cloud_FF7 [2596736] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
_Cloud_FF7 [2596736]

It has been 11hr since I last found a present and despite that I keep looking I just can't seem to find any no matter what map i go on. So is it bugged for me or is just really bad luck.

I know there is a almost like a cooldown on it but it's been 11hr and I've at least spent 1.5hr since the 8hr mark

_Cloud_FF7 [2596736]

Well I've found 2 things now. It's really weird nothing for 1.5hr and then 2 in less than 1min. And I did indeed get a present whilst walking south