Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pot logs missing?

Started by Hesper [2924630] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Hesper [2924630]

Edit: I seem to be mistaken about the order of items put please delete this haha. I may just be mistaken about the number of goose juice, maybe it's just the 1 goose juice being returned to me as I failed to drop it into the pot as I pressed the button along with otjer people.


For the past few mins tried my hand at pot and this is my last log:

 

19:37:18 - 22/12/24 You deposited a Bottle of Beer in Christmas Town's Pot

 

the issue is ive already put in candy, and iirc a couple of goose juice that seemed to just disappear into the void (I started with 3 goose juice iirc) as I put them into the pot as other people are also putting items. So like a whole splurge, and then someone else won.

 

So the cycle should be Booze > Candy > Energy Drink right?

 

I'm missing the log for dropping candy, and a couple of e drinks if my eyes werent mistaking me.

 

And my current position in pot was in e drinks. Thought to might as well report this. Advanced thanks for any reply.