Hello,
I have taken a few Xanax and it was not increasing my energy it was also not killing me as an OD. So it would register as being taken but never go abouve 100. I attempted to spend energy to see if it would correct and it didn’t not.
Started by Tokkoda [3373617] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello,
I have taken a few Xanax and it was not increasing my energy it was also not killing me as an OD. So it would register as being taken but never go abouve 100. I attempted to spend energy to see if it would correct and it didn’t not.
That is because you are using Vicodin, not Xanax. Your faction armory does not have any Xanax.
Thanks!