Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

10Billion stats

Started by Greatfelix [512706] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Greatfelix [512706]

Not usually one to post, but I feel this is a mile stone I never foresaw when I started playing this game just over 17 years ago

 

Battle Stats

 

Total 10,002,461,661

 

 

I started this game at 13 years old, reverse those numbers and that's how old I am now... I didn't imagine I would still be playing this game. I took one break of about 18months a decade or so ago when the login details changed from your username to your e-mail address and the e-mail informing me of such went to my spam folder... and I've never been one to set alarms to take my xanax or similar so I'm never expecting to hit top tier. I'm very happy to be somewhat mid tier... This puts me at battle stat rank 1,225th

 

Merry Christmas everyone!

Steve_ [292383]

Congratulations!  10b is a nice achievement  :)

 

Now keep pushing on to your next goal!  15b by the end of 2025 maybe?!