In the points building, it shows both blue and silver(merit reset/big als bunker). How do I get the silver ones?
Points
Started by LeetCarbon [2801744] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I'm not entirely sure what you're looking at, but the two listed buys tend to be expensive, perhaps they're ones that you don't currently have enough points to buy? (all mine are blue right now)
Yea, I'm an idiot. I didn't have the required points available.