Chapter 1135 has just been released!
I'm personally not a massive manga reader but Iv been reading a chapter a night of One Piece to my children and we're finally up to date!
Now to start again I guess to give Oda time to get ahead
Started by Apothe [3463955] on in Art & Literature.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Chapter 1135 has just been released!
I'm personally not a massive manga reader but Iv been reading a chapter a night of One Piece to my children and we're finally up to date!
Now to start again I guess to give Oda time to get ahead
If you don't mind me asking, how old are your kids? They should be old enough to read now right?
My oldest is 4, we started on the day he was born but we've missed a few months worth due to reasons haha
Non of my kids can read yet but they all know every characters name and their catch phrases