Chest at 151,30 is totally unreachable I've tried getting to it but there is no way I can
Christmas Town
Started by CC-SlowBrain [3490114] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
Most-liked replies
Yes having the chest and tree blocks the movement making it impossible to reach it
Alice has removed the block that prevented you from reaching that space. It will be accessible now even if a chest spawns there.
Thanks!
A Mystery Gift spawned at 85, 36 on the original CT map. However, between the tree and the fence, its unreachable no matter how I approach it :(
85,36 is reachable from inside the medical area: