Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Book: Merit reset

Started by jhdl [3352124] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
jhdl [3352124]

I'm reading the book for a merit reset. But as I already have one ready to use.

 

Does the book just give you another. Or does it reset them automatically?

 

Can I use the ones I have now and it just give me another at the end of the reading period and alow me to start another book? 

PureInsanity [2685775]

It gives you a free merit reset to use when you want to. It'll stack with previous ones you have