Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn referal from nowhere- scam?

Started by Rotang [2979709] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Rotang [2979709]

11:02:30 - 29/12/24 You have successfully referred bahadorgh. Once they have validated, they will be added to your referral list and you will start earning rewards from them as they level up.

 

I have referred no one to Torn(sorry staff). Yet this shows up in the feed. Seems a bit sus to me.

 

As title asks, is this scam account? I went to change my password and apparently I don't know it/ won't work.

PureInsanity [2685775]

I'd be curious as to how that would happen. Hopefully they hit level 10 and get you some goodies

Marky_ [2178899]

This happened to me once, I reported the profile and was told by staff that new players sometimes type random names in the referral field

MG7 [3016744]

Well I'd obviously report this if I was you

But I'll also remember that referral coeds are just https://www.torn.com/*your id*... so it might be that someone typed the id wrong? idk, hope that nothing happens 2 ya :D

BritishBenji [2257611]

Idk why others are suggesting to report this. Just because you referred someone doesn't mean you have anything to do with them. Shit, I have my link on my Discord profile. Some dude used it someday, and is now level 30. I have NO f**king clue who they are

 

Be reyt, don't worry about it

ChatGPT [1762864]

As MohamedGifted said, your referral link is literally just your profile page. It is possible to end up on that from clicking on forum posts which show up on Google search results and then clicking on a profile. This is most likely just random.

Rotang [2979709]

I don't remember the sign up process and the refer option, what a chance to enter a valid name. 

 

Thanks, eases the concern about it.

 

 

Quinxa [2730602]

Referral Coeds

 

A little known horny boys adventure / Porky's clone, 1985.

 

 

Mike- whatta ya gonna do with all day spaghetti!?!

 

 

Also:

 

Mangoes 2 for a dollar !!

 

 

 

Classic.

 

Quinxa [2730602]

Oh forgot that scene!

 

The boys built a ' siege platform ' to look into the window of Betsy McGillivray ( nickname Double E )and since spending all their funds on the platform they had to eat beans and rice the whole week before !

 

So Gill, Lambert and Sisko ( the three leads)are at the top waiting for ' the big reveal' if you know what I mean 😉 

 

Then all three of them are like Blazing Saddles bean dinner scene.

 

They managed to not laugh, or fall out.

 

But then the big gas cloud wages into Betsy's room and she gets sick!  She opens the window and it hits her so hard she projectile vomits on our boys and thein their rush to escape they back up and the whole siege tower falls over and they land in the university fountain !!

 

Classic.