First to reply to this forum gets 1m I’m new so it’s not a big one
Give away
Started by Literal332 [3539693] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Tacenda [2807909]
· 2 likes ·
I'll double it to 2 to the first person to answer this riddle: I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with the wind. What am I?
I'll double it to 2 to the first person to answer this riddle:
I speak without a mouth and hear without ears.
I have no body, but I come alive with the wind.
What am I?
Is it a ecoh
An echo :)
22:47:40 - 29/12/24 You sent $2,000,000 to firewolfboy