Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NEW FACTION

Started by Bthakiller [3201086] on in Faction Recruitment.

1 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Bthakiller [3201086]

Hey guys, I'm a relatively new faction leader and am looking for members. I dont have much to offer armory or perk wise but I have oc 2.0 access. We are close to warring and would like to be able to, so we are looking for decent stat players to help us out. If you're interested, go ahead and submit an application.