Happy New Year, everyone!
Wishing you all a wonderful evening and an incredible start to 2025!
I know its a wee bit early but there's a strong possibility ill be totally smashed by midnight tonight.. lol
Started by Dick_Dastardly [3162006] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Happy New Year, everyone!
Wishing you all a wonderful evening and an incredible start to 2025!
I know its a wee bit early but there's a strong possibility ill be totally smashed by midnight tonight.. lol
It's still 2024 my guy. Check a calendar
Someone give this guy the Time Traveler merit
Too soon man, too soon!
A bit early bro, but I’m guessing you’re always finishing too soon, eh?
I think he’s going by tct.
It's new years eve by tct
na just karma farming..... there's always 1 TORON with premature holiday posts
i love the word toron