This is what comes up when I'm trying to access someones bazaar, I've never seen this before. It is a fellow faction member of mine and I am not on his enemies list. Has anyone seen this before?
Started by TheNotoriousBIG [390600] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
This is what comes up when I'm trying to access someones bazaar, I've never seen this before. It is a fellow faction member of mine and I am not on his enemies list. Has anyone seen this before?
Looks fine to me:
Can you replicate the issue with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
Hello
Is the issue still reproduced for you without additional extensions ?(in incognito mode?)
Thanks
Hello
No updates provided
Please, report a new thread with the actual environment (OS, browser, screenshot, video), if the issue will be appeared again
Closing the issue...
Thanks