Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying Trains

Started by Champ0001 [3473683] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 4 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
Champ0001 [3473683]

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy trains (work stats ) my current stats are very low :

  • Manual labor 518
  • Intelligence 436
  • Endurance 568
  • Total 1,522

 

Need up to 10k in Manual 2k Intelligence and 4k Endurance 

please tell me your prizes 

I'm new so I don't know the procedure. I will need your guidance as well