Hi, not sure if this is a bug or just how the system works when a payment lapses because of card being turned off on Paypal but figured I'd post anyways.
05:12:21 - 01/01/25 You received an Erotic DVD and a Drug Pack for being a subscriber
Started by iLoveSunnyDays [2518355] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi, not sure if this is a bug or just how the system works when a payment lapses because of card being turned off on Paypal but figured I'd post anyways.
05:12:21 - 01/01/25 You received an Erotic DVD and a Drug Pack for being a subscriber
Your subscription started on the 2nd so won't expire until the 2nd of the month. Therefore you will still get subscriber rewards that are handed out on the 1st.
You're billed on 28th each month, but you get 31 days of subscription each month. I imagine you just had a few additional days saved up which resulted in the payout. I will ask Joshua to confirm if everything is fine here.
Thanks!
There was just enough grace period here to cover, so this is fine - ty