Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ONLY plays CRAPS

Started by King-Mark-I [3541343] on in Gambling.

1 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
King-Mark-I [3541343]

Most people play AGAINST the house at Craps.  I don't.  ALWAYS play the 7.   On the Come Out roll, BET $100 on the Don't Pass.  Pray that a 7 or 11 doesn't come up.  If it does, bet it again.  Once a point is set, bet $10 on every number that is not the point.  Go 3 rolls and then clear the board.  Hope for a 7 before the point is hit.     If you lose the Come Out roll 2X, double your bet each time until you hit, then revert back to $100.  I do this in real casinos.