Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Phone book

Started by bg4gb [3539685] on in General Discussion.

9 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
bg4gb [3539685]

Hey all- A while back I stumbled on an area that showed new players, their names, and any associations they had. Now I can't find it again. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Skeritomerit [3329230]

You're obviously not a subscriber, so try checking the HOF(Hall Of Fame), or it may have been a forum post. But that's if you saw it within torn

Lady_Face [679926]

Eh? I'm gonna say you have the wrong game pup........ Never heard of such a thing for Torn. 

That is unless you are referring to a friend or foe list which was purchased from a detective agency on any player you were curious about.

7-eleven [2927678]

"A while back"...

 

What are you? a fly? "The lifespan of a fly is typically 15–30 days, but can vary depending on the species and environmental conditions"

 

Or do you mean a while back on your main account? 🤣🤣🤣