Hi, I'm not quite sure how builds work in this game including both stats and gears. I'm interested on focusing on a strength based build but I don't really know which stats should I completely stop upgrading, and which ones should I whore -asides from strength- and to which extend. Lastly I would like to ask what gear stats should I aim for that would maximize my build's efficiency. Thanks!
Build?
Started by otetoeinaigay [2857147] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
the meta its mostly DEF or DEX builds, but you can have fun with other builds
Mentions: Hank's Ratio / Baldr's Ratio
At your level you should probably try and keep your stats fairly even.
Focusing on a strength build would make you a glass cannon (hits hard but easy to smash).
How far you go with an even build is debatable and different players will have different opinions, but I would think a minimum would be 100 million in each stat, at least.
so should I first reach 100m in each stat then start focusing on making a build?
Balanced stats will win every time between 2 players with the same TBS
Preferably, or until you reach special gyms
The problem with this logic though is that the person who isn't balanced will have much higher overall stats than the person who is balanced in the same time frame.
At super low stats, which I'm assuming yours are with zero xanax taken, it makes literally zero difference
You want to maintain a balance of all four to begin with so you can reliably win attacks. Build and stat ratios only becomes relevant once you're in the middle game, with 100+ mil total
if they have higher overall state than they don't have the same TBS TBS = Overall stat AKA Total Battle stats
But it's an unfair comparison because it would take the person with balanced stats much longer to reach 400m at 100/100/100/100 than it would for someone that focuses on two or three stats, such as 500/200/75/10 (for example).
It's strange to say: "Since I have even stats, I can consistently beat an unbalanced player with the same TBS that has been playing 300 days less than me."
Makes sense, but completely leaving one stat won't negatively affect my gameplay?
Completely leaving one stat behind isn't a good idea, I was just using an extreme example to illustrate Dsla's point.
I think it'd be reasonable to go for one of the ratios, and keep it until even your bottom stat is over 100m. You can decide from there how you want to proceed.
At least that's what I'm planning on doing. I'm still relatively new myself, and not a pro by any means, so make sure to read what others say as well.👍
the fastest way is to lvl 3 stats to 100M leaving 1 at 0 than use the happy jump book on that last stat
Edit: the happy jump book + you get to train the whole stat in George's
What is happy jump book?
Just attack someone with less bs then, problem solved. You still get 3FF against opponents weaker than you if you are unbalanced. Why fight against gym system that obviously favors unbalanced build?
I think of this in two different scenarios. If your trying to outstat someone/everyone 3 stats is the way to go. If your fighting in RWs there will always be someone stronger so I think stay fairly balanced (Baldrs) to have a better fight experience vs your own stat range
Everyone has an opinion though so do whats fun for you
I just want to be able to take part in wars and actually win , so should I just follow Baldr's ratio or whore 3 stats?