Does natural regen work in battle?
Life regen
Started by Crie [2176937] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Most-liked replies
- damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor
· 6 likes ·
Can confirm by the few times Ive been on 300hp remaining versus the defender's like 3000, crying and waiting 2.5 minutes for the life tick like 'THIS WILL SAVE ME"
Yes
You can even use opium when you are under attack to heal a bunch of hp
Can confirm by the few times Ive been on 300hp remaining versus the defender's like 3000, crying and waiting 2.5 minutes for the life tick like 'THIS WILL SAVE ME"
I can't tell you how many times I planned the perfect team attack where I've molotov'ed the enemy and they are burning and I mathed everything out so that my friend can just come in and throw pepper spray and win as the DOT finishes the enemy.... only to say: "Jump in and pepper spray him!" and their life ticks up, my friend throws the pepper spray, and gets blown to bits.