Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar images causing intermittent interference.

Started by RYAN_SHEPHERD [2038695] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 3 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Weav3r [1853324] ×1

RYAN_SHEPHERD [2038695]

Hi

 

I noticed an intermittent visual problem when trying to view some people's Bazaars with imagery at the top. I've also had complaints about my Bazaar imagery causing interference with being able to view the items listed. It seems like when you try to scroll up to see the items listed the image creates a black screen or something that blocks you from being able to see what you are looking at. It's an inconsistent problem as well.  Is there a way to fix this?

 

In both my case and from the complaints I've had it only happens when using mobile as far as I know. 

 

I'm using Google Chrome and my phone details are below.