I have recently (last 2 months) completed the Bachelor of Computer Science and Algorithms and Advanced Programming
07:19:34 - 03/01/25 You completed the Bachelor of Computer Science course gaining 115 intelligence and 25 endurance
10:08:39 - 19/10/24 You completed the Algorithms and Advanced Programming course gaining 100 intelligence and 50 endurance
the virus section of the wiki states: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Viruses
The course itself states: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Education:Computer_Science
| Algorithms and Advanced Programming | CMT2560 | CMT1520, CMT2530 | $1,200 | 0 | 100 | 50 | 3 |
Gain the ability to code Armored and Stealth viruse |
Faction colleagues can see the option to code the virus, but I don’t get the option (neither through torn laptop or personal computer or using my own phone (no torn tools) or my own laptop)
(I also only get 19 card skimmers and the “Wrong progress status” error) … are newer accounts different?
(I have been asked to scroll down, but even on pc with half a page free there is nothing below Stealth Virus
thanks for listening