Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New trader

Started by _-_XxGrimxX_-_ [3463703] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
_-_XxGrimxX_-_ [3463703]

I'm a new drug dealer in torn and I don't have a lot of stock in them yet but here is what I have and also I'm willing to buy some if anyone has any unnecessary amount of xan or vico that they know they can't use in a reasonable amount of time and I'm open to buying more different drugs to expand my stock and I'm 100% mug free dm me if you want to make a deal and I prefer using the trade feature in torn to do my deals https://tornexchange.com/prices/hdbsjhs/