Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack Merit

Started by RockaRolla [2802273] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

RockaRolla [2802273]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

Hello,

 

I am confident I have won all 4, steps in acquiring the twenty one merit-honour bar in blackjack. However, I haven't got it yet. I think this is a bug and I would like you to please have a look at it.

 

Best regards.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You do not meet the requirements, you can check your stats here to see what is missing.

 

Thanks!