Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crimes page issues?

Started by stax [1132977] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
stax [1132977]

I tried accessing crimes just now and got the error "This action is not available at live servers yet"

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

This is not specific to the Crimes page itself, I tried the Cracking page directly and got the same error:

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.