There's so many already. Suggestions, Factions, Q & A, Bugs etc. but it would be cool if there was one dedicated to Training. I'm still a new player. Having a bit of the basics down I am still learning about the ever changing best way to train for stats . At that moment. happyJ or not worth it anymore a big question I see everywhere. Regen e and stacking, is happy as important as e, when's this book gonna be best used, what will I need for this book, what about gyms, builds and so on
New Heading, Training
Started by Bamason [3270492] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 22 / 100