Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Active loan icon issue

Started by JustJanet [911066] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

JustJanet [911066]

I win a loan forgiveness prize from Duke and the loan no longer shows when I go to the Loanshark, but the icon telling me that I have a loan out is still there.  

JustJanet [911066]

Thank you… not that I’m likely to recall two or three years from now but is it the case that I could have resolved my issue by doing that first?  I did try logging out of all devices and closing the page and app before posting the issue here. Is resetting my icons a likely fix for that type of thing or did you do something so then it worked?