When loading the scamming page, on mobile (iOS with no scripts) i am met with this error message
On PC, Similar error but looks like this
Started by DeathDoctor [2866416] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
When loading the scamming page, on mobile (iOS with no scripts) i am met with this error message
On PC, Similar error but looks like this
I am getting the same on Android with no scripts. Wiped cache and data and logged back in and still the same.
and in firefox, on laptop. only then t.map is not a function. Just that.
chrome no scripts
https://prnt.sc/uZIk9W0tQFFh
Edge same error
Happening on Torn app too.
Same on PDA for Android, I think the only script I have for Scamming is OutcomeDB
Same
Mobile, Android, Kiwi Browser
NT
Seeing in both Brave and Firefox when I attempt to launch a scamming crime from: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=crimes#/scamming
Same on Google Chrome on Android
Still same issue in Opera.
Same for me, Disabled Torntools too
same here too
t.map is not a function same for me. no scripts running
Seems to be resolved now.
This should be resolved now.
Thanks!