Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Moving on

Started by Heisenberg62 [3338078] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 125 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Heisenberg62 [3338078]

Recently in the New Player Forums, I put out my final forum post about moving on to lvl 13 and giving thanks to the previous people I've met.

Now that I no longer have that access, rather than me answering newbies questions and giving tips. Now I get to ask them to the rest of Torn. If anybody has any advanced knowledge I should know about once I reach lvl 15 or if you want to answer a question I have, feel free to share.

Shooby [2510470]

the majority of what anyone could tell you is already broken down in depth in Tutorials and Guides forums. There's existing writeups for everything from trading, flying, training etc.

Waxilium [3469889]

1). Get your battlestats to around 400 to 600 each;

2). Rapidly take on the various targets in the Baldr's leveling list ;

3). Get to level 15 by doing attack+leave from targets in the aforementioned list;

4). See if someone in your faction needs a spouse to share rent/upkeep on a private island, and if not, see if another low level wants to marry and go halfsies on renting one with you;

5). Start renting a private island that has an air strip (it is the only reasonable way to make profits from travelling);

6). Start traveling to various countries to buy plushies/flowers/items (there are guides on the forum about where to go and what to buy);

7). Save up about 10mil to buy a large suitcase to further increase your travel profits.

A lot of newbies also sell losses to get money to cover their various expenses and build networth for stocks/bank, but some players/factions have a dim view of doing that, so the choice to do so is up to personal preference.

In my faction I'm usually the "newbie who advises younger newbies", so feel free to pm me any specific questions you might have.

 

As Shooby said, there are forum guides for practically anything, along with a wide array of wiki pages for more specific game mechanics.  Google searches on a particular query followed by typing "Torn" at the end are surprisingly helpful for locating particular guides, and the guides section of the forum also has a compendium page for them.

RealTeel [3008047]

Just google any questions you have followed by the words "Torn City". You will find everything from Torn forum guides, Reddit posts, YouTube videos, and the official wiki. 

 

For instance "Happy Jumping guide Torn City"

 

"Expose weapon bonus Torn City

 

"Companies Torn City"