Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roleplay

Started by BobTheTorner [3438927] on in Roleplay.

28 replies · 418 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BobTheTorner [3438927]

As Torn is an MMORPG, I figured that there should be a roleplaying thread, so, Here it is!. The Official Unoffical Torn Roleplaying Thread. Step into your character and come inside. Just don't head into the back room. I keep my stuff in there.

Lorenzo_Parker [3492689]

Ah welcome, you've all been summoned to the commissary of lord don kaiser sosé - I am his attorney Koba - *ack!

 

*an arrow flies through the window & hits me in the neck as i fall & a pool of blood collects as I lay dying, ...

 

*something falls out of my pocket..

-MESA- [3546632]

I rush over and kneel by the attorneys side, getting close enough to grab whatever fell out of their pocket if it's valuable.

 

"Oh.. eyy are you ok buddy hey!"

KalS0 [3661529]

"Shut the front door! You all rob each other. Jesus Christ, save me." A tall, muscular man in his mid-30's with a dark gray bandana walks up to this thread and wants to rip it apart from the seems it was built upon. He looks at every post and reads one of the posts out loud. "Which one of you died from an arrow on February 3rd, 2025 at 2:29 AM? Yeah, He's not sending that one to Heaven." He paused to respond to another post, "I'd rob a bank. The guards would shoot me first before I did." His muscles aren't bulging from his tan shirt under his black leather jacket. A nice, shiny revolver is drawn from the holster off of the belt of his blue denim jeans. "I'd rob from one of you before I ever did a suicide mission. Put them up!" He walks up to one of them that's the weaker of the bunch and aims the revolver at his head. A small rope that resembles a lasso is produced from under his jacket, but he hides it before revealing it at all. "I'm not bandit, but I was a scammer at one point in time of my life. I can't do that no more since turning my life to crime and staying loyal and wealthy as a gang leader to my dear Outland." The gun is drawn away but still out and live as the lasso wasn't revealed.

 

A woman in her late 20's shows her face with her thin blonde locks at the sides and a long braid at back of her head. "That guy may as well be a bandit. Tough luck. I'm not involved." She taps her two gold rings on a nearby box. "Is there a party here yet? I'll join that instead." Whispers come from her mouth to someone closest to her. That someone being Mon. "They don't know what we do as a job in our gang. Let them guess. We'll pickpocket them after the venue. Right, Sis?"

Mon, being rather shy and quiet as the medic of the gang, whispers back. Her thick and straight black mid-length hair stands out from her rather pale but lightly tanned face. "Yeah, sure." She hides herself behind the building not revealing any features of herself to the public.

3_Dictionary_3 [3430888]

I place my hand on your shoulder, my face twisted into a maniacal grin "Hi" 

 

*I stab your head with a ballpoint pen and take all your money, giggling like a child afterward*

gang710 [3706203]

place my hand on your shoulder, my face twisted into a maniacal grin "Hi" 

 

 

 

*I stab your head with a ballpoint pen and take all your money, giggling like a child afterward*