Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OC 2.0 nerf

Started by DonWasTaken [3263564] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
DonWasTaken [3263564]

I couldn’t find anything about it in the patch lists, but when we migrated to OC 2.0 I had a 99 chance on level 4 OC. 3 days ago I got a succes rate of 84 on most roles in level 4 OC and today my success rate is only 80ish. Is it nerfed during those last days or is there some hidden mechanic going on?