Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

price change

Started by KillerCleat [2842410] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

KillerCleat [2842410] ×1

KillerCleat [2842410]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I changed the price of DP and it changed the wrong item. It changed Evil Winnie Mask '23 to $24,499,999. I could see it if they were side by side but they could not have been with all the stuff between. I know it will be said it is my fault, it was me. But just in case it was not I don't want this to happen to someone else. I was on my computer and not my phone. I did see the warning that I was changing the price but I honestly did not see it saying it was changing Evil Winnie Mask '23 price. 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You mispriced two items, it looks like you entered the wrong price for both items. The system does not automatically change your prices. Sorry for your loss.

 

20:47:07 - 11/01/25  KillerCleat changed the price of a Evil Winnie Mask '23 on the item market from $498,999,998 to $24,499,999
20:47:07 - 11/01/25  KillerCleat changed the price of a Donator Pack on the item market from $24,599,997 to $2,449,999

 

 

Mentions: KillerCleat [2842410]