Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by Bigfluffything [3550133] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

mrmaniacuk [2254969] ×1

Bigfluffything [3550133]

I was referred by mrmaniacuk [2254969] but wasn’t sure how to do this at the time. Could this be applied please?

I searched on forums and what I saw suggested to post it here, apologies if this is the wrong forum.

Mentions: mrmaniacuk [2254969]