Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Email doesn't show

Started by johnking2 [3556826] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
johnking2 [3556826]

Device: samsung SM-A235F Android: 13 App version: 2.2.3

When I have to put my email it says the is no player with that email but it's the email I put in when I was starting 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Your email address for login purposes is the same that you entered during the sign up. Nothing has changed, you are either entering the wrong email address or password.